Jackson gave me a couple minutes of his time to answer a few questions today. I learned some new things such as: he collects rocks (now I just have to find the mysterious collection!), he needs quiet as much as I do sometimes, and even though I already knew it - he really loves his cousin!
1. What is your favorite after-school activity? GO TO SCOTT’S
2. Where do you go when you want to be alone? A PLACE THAT’S REALLY QUIET
3. Do you collect anything? If so, what? YES, ROCKS
4. If you could be a cartoon character, who would you be? DARTH VADER
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for dinner? MEAT
6. What do you love most about your neighborhood? SCOTT
7. What is your most treasured possession? DINOSAURS
8. If you could have one superpower, what would it be? BREAK A BAD GUYS BUILDING DOWN
9. What is your favorite thing to do with your family? PLAY ON THE COMPUTER WITH THEM
10. If you could plan the next family vacation, where would you go? TO SCOTT’S HOUSE
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Today Jackson had a Thanksgiving performance at his school. He was the cutest corn there! As usual he was nothing if not entertaining. At first he was swinging his arms all around like a mad man. Then, EXACTLY 1:55 seconds into the first song his little face goes from excited to totally OVER it! It was so funny! He grimaced. He scowled. He managed to keep in together for this song and then spends the majority of the next two he turned completely around backwards. Typical Jackson! My adorable nephew Scott in the red shirt standing beside Jackson did such a great job performing his part - I was a proud aunt and a proud mommy today.
I wish I could say that I'm starting this blog to keep in touch with family and friends, but it's only partially true. I'm hoping that it encouranges me to write down some of the seemingly boring, everyday events in our lives. I know that they will soon be forgotten. My boys are growing up so fast and I don't want to forget a thing!