Saturday, June 13, 2009

Pre-K Graduation

I can't believe school is finally over! I'm nervous and excited at the same time! It's going to be a hard summer but I'm hoping in about a month I'll start feeling better and we can get out of the house more often. I'm so proud of how well Jackson did this past year! He won multiple awards in school for including the one I'm proudest of: hardest working. I was so worried about how Jackson would do in school with his ADHD. While he has had a few trying days, overall he has really developed a love for school that I hope he keeps for many years. His teachers Mrs. Clanton and Mrs. Lale were wonderful and they even gave each child a 3-ring binder at graduation with photos of themselves doing activities throughout the year. Here are a couple photos from the 10th:



No comments: