Sunday, March 22, 2009

Please, please, please, please, please...

...please don't mess up again!! Duke's had a hard time these past few years advancing in the NCAA tournament (despite winning the ACC Championship title - take that, UNC!). Last night they played a great winning game, meaning that they'll make it to the Sweet 16 this year. I'll be watching with anticipation, hoping that this losing streak will finally come to an end!

Go Blue Devil's!!

P.S. And yes Obama, although I was crushed, I will forgive you for picking UNC to go all the way. I suppose you can't be good at everything.

3 comments:

Megan said...

The game last night was very very intense!!! I was freaking out at various moments, but nevertheless we WON!!!! woooooo Goooo Duke!

Anna said...

The Gonzaga game was pretty intense, too. I hope they beat UNC!

Your favorite sister said...

I don't watch it. Ben loves it. Me, I always cringe in March because I know what is coming! :)