Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Getting closer....

It's nearing the end of summer and we have started school shopping around here. Last weekend was tax free for clothes and school supplies and we took advantage of it! Jackson's list for Kindergarten was quite long so I was happy we caught some good sales. I also found some great deals at Old Navy online (also tax free) and some Fall clothes should be arriving any day now. I really try to limit my shopping so it was nice to have a little fun. We're still in full swing summer mode around here - some form of water play is included into every day and it's been nice that the boys have gotten to spend some quality time (meaning just about everyday!) with their cousin Scott. Nonetheless, I can feel the changes just around the corner - should be fun!

1 comment:

Your favorite sister said...

Ugh I am so anxious for school to start! My kids are driving me nuts! Glad you found some good deals. We haven't even started yet!