Sunday, October 25, 2009

Take-Two

It's been almost a year since I gave Jackson this quiz and I decided to ask him all the questions again. His answers weren't all that different :)

1. What is your favorite after-school activity? PLAY TIME
2. Where do you go when you want to be alone? I DON'T WANT TO BE ALONE
3. Do you collect anything? If so, what? YES, MARBLES AND ROCKS
4. If you could be a cartoon character, who would you be? NO WAY, I LIKE TO WATCH THEM, NOT BE THEM
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for dinner? POPSICLES
6. What do you love most about your neighborhood? THAT I CAN WALK OVER TO SCOTT'S
7. What is your most treasured possession? MY MONSTER TRUCK PILLOW AND MY TRANSFORMERS PILLOWCASE
8. If you could have one superpower, what would it be? TO RUN SUPER REALLY FAST
9. What is your favorite thing to do with your family? EAT POPSICLES
10. If you could plan the next family vacation, where would you go? CAMPING

No comments: