Sunday, January 31, 2010

Snow!

Yes, as a 28 year resident of Norfolk I can say that it does actually snow around here. However, it doesn't happen every year so it creates quite a bit of excitement when we finally have some accumulation to play in. I missed the big sled outing this time but that comes with having a newborn. I took some photos of the boys having a snow fight in the front yard today and then I swiped some more photos from Megan and Zoe's Facebook pages. At least I got to see the fun second hand. :) School was out today and is also cancelled for tomorrow (Tuesday) so we may have some more photos in a couple days. Hope all you locals out there are having fun!









1 comment:

The Barton Family said...

It snowed once when we were there too and it was a major event!! We got snow last night here in Japan. I wanna see more baby pics too!