Thursday, January 15, 2009

Silly Baby Boy
















Andrew cracks me up! Yesterday he kept climbing on the seat of one of the dining room chairs and then he would squeal because he was stuck up there with about six inches of space between himself and the underside of the table! He's such a silly boy that even though I had to help him get down, he kept getting himself back into the same situation. Tonight I was getting a bath ready for the boys, and I randomly thought "Hey, I don't think I've ever given Drew a bubble bath before." So he's in the tub splashing and I add some soap. As I turn around to help Jackson undress I hear a hysterical scream behind me. I frantically turn around and find Andrew looking terrified and trying to scramble out of the tub. Yep, apparently he's afraid of bubbles. It then triggered my memory and I remembered that Jackson was afraid of bubbles when he was a toddler too. I have strange children! So... I'm leaving you with a photo of Andrew being adorable - it's what he does best!


5 comments:

heidigoseek said...

that smile he has is unreal:) what is it with baby boys??

Brooke said...

scared of bubbles, huh? That is pretty sweet.

~*~ Wildflower ~*~ said...

I laughed so hard at this one! I can envision myself reacting the same way you did :)

Janice said...

So cute Anna. Enjoy them! Hopefully I'll get blessed with a baby boy someday. I would love it!

Anna said...

Janice - I would love a girl so we're in the same boat! Maybe one day...